Monday, May 05, 2003

Wanda: Oooh, I get to be in Limbo! I'm a virtuous non-believer!
Phoemeister: lol

I go straight to hell
Phoemeister: I think dante's categories are stupid anyway. Caesar makes virtuous non believer, but anthony and cleopatra go to lustville. Caesar killed all sorts of people and lusted after cleopatra too. And I'm surprised that like, the 3 VIP damned are as lame as they are
Wanda: Yeah, but I think you go to the worst place you could be categorised for.
Phoemeister: no, actually gluttony place (my sin) is less bad than a lot of the others I scored high on
Wanda: Yeah, but that's just that test, not Dante.
Phoemeister: no, I meant dante was stupid for putting caesar where he was, and that the ultimate damned being who they are is lame
Wanda: Ah, right.
Phoemeister: aha: the top 3 damned are: Judas, Brutus, and Cassius

I can see why Judas goes there, but the others aren't that bad comparatively. I have no idea who Cassius even is.
Phoemeister: Oh, and Aristotle doesn't deserve to be in limbo either, because he was a misogynist bastard
Wanda: Yeah, but this is organised Christianity... females _are_ treated crap as a matter of course :oP
Phoemeister: ah, touche
Phoemeister: my level of hell gets no famous people
Phoemeister: though I suppose I could think of modern ones. Like Sir Mix a lot. I'm in the same circle of hell as Sir Mix a lot
Wanda: LOL
Wanda: That rocks. I'm kinda jealous!
Phoemeister: You SHOULD be. I bet Louie Anderson is in my circle of hell too
Phoemeister: and Cerebus tears at me with his teeth and claws!
Wanda: Who's Louie Anderson.
Wanda: Damnit, you get to meet Cerebus!!? I'm WAY jealous!!
Phoemeister: He's this fat guy. Hence being in my circle of hell, Gluttony. (I can't remember whether or not Sir Mix a Lot was fat, but he encouraged women to be gluttonous, so that counts the same in my Human Comedy :P)
Wanda: Weird... y'know, Limbo is totally me... the castle is 7-sided - 7 is my lucky number. It's alllllll about sorrow/melancholy and that's totally me. I'm a Pagan. I'm all abotu peaceful, yet sad. And I'm all about meadows, too.
Wanda: LOL - your version sounds pretty cool, missy!
Phoemeister: ....I can't believe you actually want to go to sorrowful/misogynist arostotle place
Phoemeister: lol, thanks. I should write an updated version
Wanda: LOL - I don't WANT to... I just mean it's quite apt for me :oP
Wanda: I don't even believe in Heaven/Hell, etc.
Wanda: LOL - I was just thinking that :oP

No comments: