Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Will: (one of my crushes but it'll never work out because he already has a girlfriend and I'm never going to see him again now that class is over) Did you study for the final?
Me: uh...err... not really. I figure by now I know it or not, and studying's not going to help. Plus it was a beautiful day out.
Will: Yeah, that all goes the same for me. Except for the beautiful day thing. I played video games.
Me: Err... Actually I was watching Spiderman on HBO. I just like to pretend like I go outside.
Will: you pretend to go outside?
Me: I meant I like to pretend like I'm not a geek.
Will: Oh, it's alright. I'm a geek too.
Me: Oh, I forgot I don't have to front about that with you.

Anyway: no wonder we're both barely squeaking by in that class :p

Also: does anyone else cry when they watch Spiderman? I mean, I never cry at movies, even the ones that intentionally try to be sad. But in Spiderman I always cry at the bit they replaced the WTC scene with where the guy goes, "Hey, we're New Yorkers! You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us!"

No comments: