Friday, September 24, 2004

Grr... I'm beginning to get annoyed by IWU and their non-helpful approach to concerts. Well, the concert I want to go to, anyway.

I've been trying to score tickets to the Oct. 4 Ben Folds concert over there, and every time I call I get this recording that they're going to put the info up on ticketmaster soon. But the info is still not up on ticketmaster. Geez, how long are they going to wait to finally get it up? I'm assuming since ticketmaster is a website and not an actual place you can go to to pick them up yourself, you'd have to get mailed these tickets once you bought them, and we all know the postal service isn't going to be rushing their asses off just to get you your concert tickets in time. And I can't be the only frustrated one, I'm getting mucho referrals lately from people searching Ben Folds, IWU, and Shirk Center right now. I say all of us band together and march on Wesleyan until they give us some tickets! Woo! Who's with me now?

No kid, they don't give me a gun
I don't get paid enough to run
so you can call me what you want


--"Rent a Cop," Ben Folds

No comments: