Tuesday, September 21, 2004

So I got my hands on a particularly virulent batch of adware.... and am not even sure how, haven't been on the internet on the laptop for ages. The only place I was at last night that could've triggered this all was a website I was at for class, trying to d/l this short story I had to read. If that's where I got it... man am I ever pissed. Not that I'm not pissed anyway...

I stayed up half the night last night scanning and deleting with Spysweeper and thought I had it covered. But when I restarted the computer it ALL came back. And I have 8 stupid extra toolbars on IE that I can't figure out how to get rid of. And IE itself is constantly having glitches and shutting. And the computer goes mucho slow because of all the CRAP using my RAM. So... I'm very, very annoyed right now.

...And if it's a virus as opposed to adware, Norton didn't catch it. So... yeah.

No comments: