Sunday, September 05, 2004

*shakes head* This guy will drop anything into conversation out of nowhere:

Phoemeister: Steak literally makes me happy. There's some sort of chemical it emits after I've digested it that just gets into my brain and goes, "Phoe, you are now happy." If steak were a drug, I would be a junkie.
suz: i like sushi
Phoemeister: Does sushi make you happy?
suz: I think I mostly got into it because of its common association with female anatomy
Phoemeister: Sushi has boobs?
suz: lol...
suz: no
suz: more of a taste kind of thing
Phoemeister: err.... I'll have to take your word on that

I've never heard that. Is he making it up, or do people actually say that? Anyway, I've decided that band name #4 on my band names list is going to be "Sushi Boobs."

Speaking of food, today I went back to the chinese restaurant that I went to the night the gallbladder went crazy. Happily, after this meal, the gallbladder is feeling fine. Wherever it is. And nothing else went crazy either. Which is good, because I really like this place. I really don't eat chinese food, I eat one dish, at one place, and that's the place. So that's how picky I am.

I've been dreaming since I woke up today

--"What a Day for a Daydream" Lovin' Spoonful

No comments: