Thursday, September 30, 2004

D'oh... I was hoping that the debate would help me confirm who I wanted to vote for (Kerry), but now I'm more confused than ever. Bush is making some actual sense, for once. It's not like in 2000 when (in my opinion) Gore totally smoked him in the first debate, he's actually defending his prior actions fairly admirably, and pointing out a lot of Kerry's inconsistancies. But Kerry himself is pointing out a lot of Bush's problems. Neither of them stands out as a great prospect to me.

Oh well.... I guess it's a bitter sort of comfort, but I know my vote, despite what they tell everyone, doesn't matter at all. Kerry's going to win our state no matter what, the Democratic candidate always wins Illinois.

I don't get many things right the first time
in fact, I am told that a lot


--"The Luckiest," Ben Folds

No comments: