Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Don't you love it when you're in a closet with a guy at a grade school and he turns on "Let's Get it On" by Marvin Gaye?

Of course, being an unregistered visiter from the internet to a grade school on 6/6/6 makes me creepy too.

Seriously, though, I am having a pretty good time. I haven't done many touristy things yet, so I kind of dread the phone calls I give to my parents, as they're all "what have you done?" and I don't want to be like, "I watched 18 episodes of the Upright Citizens Brigade back to back." Because while UCB IS hilarious, I don't think my parents would approve.

So I'm just like, "Ummm... I saw the Hoover Dam," because that's basically all I've done so far besides watch massive amounts of TV, hang out with Ryan's friends, and read the better half of Jarhead.

No comments: