Thursday, June 22, 2006

I hate the world!

Phoemeister: people are stupid!

which, by the way, I did look at the computer at work today and I DID bring back that book and those fuckers forgot to check it back in, and if they still make me pay for it I will be uber-pissed
Phoemeister: yuck :/
Sui: bah that sucks
Sui: jerks
Sui: kill them all
Phoemeister: I know!
Phoemeister: today blew so bad
Sui: doh why?
Phoemeister: they didn't give me anything to do and are always telling me I don't take initiative, so I just opened up our book of stuff to do and started doing something and of course it had been done but no one bothered to check it off, so I ended up wasting an hour gathering these books I iddn't need and then putting them back away when I found out the problem
Sui: blah that sucks a lot
Phoemeister: ALSO, there was a crazy rainstorm out so I was pretty much soaked the first half of the day
Phoemeister: then stupid lister made me move my mailbox (which is a whole stupid thing in and of itself but suffice it to say I was pissed, especially because of all the other crap that happened to me today and me being a douche about it made him pissed at me)
Phoemeister: then also (and this is like, an hour away from the end of my shift) he finally tells me that the new sup or someone had assigned something for me to do, and never told me
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: and he had thought that I was doing it back when I was doin gthe pointless thing that did nothing
Sui: nice
Phoemeister: so that's why he didn't let meknow
Sui: always great when people want you to do something, don't tell you to do it, and then get mad at you fornot doing it
Phoemeister: so I wrote this angry note to the new sup that says, "Fact: I tend to get things done better when I have actually been informed that I am supposed to do them."
Sui: haha nice
Phoemeister: so he will probably think I am a bitch, but I don't care
Phoemeister: today sucked so hard
Suib: eh fuck 'em
Phoemeister: yeah
Phoemeister: it was pretty funny, right about when I was leaving work Sista was like, "the store CAN SHOVE IT UP THEIR ASS!!! I am so sick of them!" and I was like, "I TOTALLY AGREE. ME TOO!!!!" and I don't even know what she's mad about
Phoemeister: oh, and this isn't out of the ordinary, because they do it to me all the time nowadays
Phoemeister: but I got stuck with the stupid slap in the face half break
Phoemeister: Oh AND this morning I almost got in a head on collision with some woman
Sui: ack that's not good
Phoemeister: it was pouring down, and the stoplight wasn't working so we were taking turns like at a stop sign
Phoemeister: and she decided to just randomly try to turn left while me and the car next to me went

No comments: