Thursday, June 22, 2006

Okay.... major irritating whininess.

Wait for it...

wait for it....

and.... NOW!

Man..... I don't know if it's because I had such a crappy day or what, but I'm so depressed and lonely tonight. I always feel like doing stuff with people, but I never think about it until the last minute, and then I feel bad because the people are like, "um.... this is kind of last minute." And if I do call, EVERY PERSON EVER has more of a life than I do, and it involves a lot of haggling to come up with a good time for them to hang out. I wish people would just call me up to hang out, because I am free 90% of the time I don't work, and thanks to the store's crappiness, I only work like 30 hours a week nowadays, and it would be a lot easier if someone was like, "Hey, let's hang out, I'm free Tuesday" or whatever. But on the other hand, since they have MORE on their plate, it seems kind of crappy for me to be like, "Hey, you do all the work here."

Either way I feel like the needy one.

Which is stupid. I've even been invited to two parties recently! Two! Though.... I'm way better in small groups or one on one interactions. Especially if I'm plunged into a group of people I don't know. And it's looking like I can't really make the second one, anyway... But still. That is probably more parties than I was invited to for the whole of my college career.

I guess I should just blame my crappy day. Or the fact that we're into summer, and there is no good TV on. And my computer's broken so I can't play any games. And there's nothing good to binge eat around the house. And my parents dialup sucks so much tonight I can't even do what I've finding myself doing strangely often lately, which is just look at sites selling cell phones, cable internet services, mp3 players, or tea (strangely enough). And no one's online.

I've got a perfectly good Neil Gaiman book to read, though, but I just don't feel like it.

No comments: