Monday, June 26, 2006

More Ryan talk (I can't help it! These convers must be saved for posterity!)

Sui: what's great about having retarded babies, is you basically just all the things you would normally not do during pregnancy
Phoemeister:I could get drunk and smoke and fall down all I want
Sui: woo!
Sui: it's a party
Phoemeister: "I love to fall down!"
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: maybe I could get that abusive boyfriend I've always wanted
Sui: at least when your boyfriend beats you, you won't have to worry about the baby
Sui: hahah
Phoemeister: haha
Phoemeister: I beat you to tat joke!
Sui: damnit!
Phoemeister: for once I win!
Phoemeister: I do think it's eerie how often we both say basically the same thing
Sui: GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
Phoemeister: you're in MY HEAD
Phoemeister: I am not your John Malkovich!
Sui: haha
Sui: I was thinking about that movie the other day
Sui: and how like.. 20 years from now if someone watches it
Sui: and didn't know
Sui: and thought it was a biography about John Malkovich

No comments: