Thursday, June 29, 2006

So... real sales tactics aren't as persuasive to me as stupid things, apparently. Today I ended up picking up a chocolate graham cracker at the cafe just because I ended up standing there long enough to convince myself to do it. And I basically got my internet through the electric company (they kind of brokered the deal between me and the cable company) because I felt bad for the guy I was talking to. I'd already shot him down on landline phone and cable TV and I was hearing a hint of desperation in his voice. And I wanted cable internet anyway.

Anyway, I think the bulk of the move will happen one Wednesday or Thursday, as those are my days off. It all hinges on Carmax and her truck, though, and I've had a lot of trouble getting ahold of her when I need to the last few months. I hope it works out.

I think most of the smaller things I might go gradual on. And I need to buy a few things too.

Also, the computer came today! My internet at the appartement won't be hooked up until the 6th, or I'd be tempted to go over there and set it up now.

No comments: