Tuesday, June 27, 2006

So I was thinking of having TWO moving in parties, as the thought of only getting two people to come to my "real" one depresses me a little. So this one would kind of be quantity and the other quality. And this way Sista could come to the first one, even if she couldn't come to the second one.

I'm thinking of inviting EVERYONE from the store, and then the one high school friend I hang out with, and my sister. But inviting my sister means my parents would probably be all, "why aren't we invited?" and even though I'll have to tone down my usual talk about such things as "ass raping monkeys*" anyway if my sister and my christian friend came, it would still be a HUGE lame downer to have my frickin' parents to a party. But I'm hoping I could get them to see reason. Having my sister there would be nice, as she actually can be fun sometimes. It might suck for her, though, not knowing anyone there. But she could always feel free to bring her husband, since they have no lack of babysitters in the form of three sets of grandparents.

Then, I know everyone from the store won't actually come, as my pitiful attempts in the past have proved. But I HAVE been told part of the lack of enthusiasm for previous ventures has been lack of booze, so I'm thinking of making margaritas. I really don't want to have to buy a whole lot of beer, especially since I don't particularly like beer, but do like fruity girly mixed drinks. Also, Sista proclaims her love for margaritas constantly, so I figure I have at least one person agreeing with me there. But I don't know, margaritas might not be that big of a draw.

Lastly, I don't know if I should come up with something to do. I am perfectly happy with hanging out with people and not really doing anything, but I have learned not everyone likes that. Is free food, and moreover free alcohol, enough of a draw on it's own? It totally would be for me but again..... I don't know.

Thoughts? Advice?
____
* direct quote from P 2 tha E on what I tend to obsess over.

No comments: