Thursday, June 01, 2006

Phoemeister: haha
Phoemeister: here's an excerpt from another site by the dude who does boasas:

Steven Cloud: sign of the apocolypse nuber 498: BEARS EATING MONKEYS!

usernumber37: wtf?
usernumber37: i thought bears ate honey?

Steven Cloud: most people don't realize monkeys are chock full of honey.

usernumber37: mONkEY > hONEY
usernumber37: maybe the bear was dyxlesic

Steven Cloud: hahaha
Sui: hahaha
Phoemeister: good times
Sui: that's beautiful
Sui: hmm.. what should I eat for lunch today?
Phoemeister: ......monkeys?
Sui: filled with honey
Sui: I should buy a monkey, a turkey baster and a jar of honey
Sui: and see what happens
Phoemeister: man. That sounds not scary at all. I'm glad I'm visiting you soon, so that I, too, can join in such hijinks.


Phoemeister: you are going to be frightened when you see how many pills I am forced to take for a ten day vacation
Sui: haha I believe it
Sui: I have this frightening image of the boy in the bubble
Sui: and you having this like.. portable bubble you hae to bring with you to go on vacation
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: well my parents today were telling me to put my pills in my carry on, so that if something happens to my luggage I'll have them with me
Phoemeister: and I was like, "Um..... no way can I fit those in my carry on."
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: though mostly it's laziness and an unwillingness to dig through things when I want to find something in there while I'm on the plane
Phoemeister: still, they'll think I'm a drug mule if I take that many pills in my carry on
Phoemeister: only I'm bad at it and forgot to put it all up my butt
Sui: haha
Sui: in a balloon of course
Phoemeister: you need a balloon!?!?!
Phoemeister: shit
Phoemeister: I might be dead when you pick me up
Sui: hahah
Sui: I was trying to think of a good sign to hold up in the airport so you'd know I was your driver
Phoemeister: something horrible that makes them think you're my pimp
Sui: haha yeah
Phoemeister: "SLUT"
Sui: hahah
Sui: "Ho numbah fo'"
Phoemeister: or that we have horrible domestic problems
Phoemeister: "BITCH THAT SLEPT WITH MY BEST FRIEND"
Sui: I was thinking of putting like.. "The rapist Convention" only making it look like the space was somewhat unintentional and supposed to say "Therapist"
Phoemeister: HAHA
Phoemeister: Seriously. How do I end up having so many fucking conversations about rape?
Sui: hahah
Phoemeister: Tina brought up yesterday that I talk about it constantly. And I was like, "I do not! It just comes up. Like now! And you're the one who brought it up this time, not me!" and she's like, "yeah, but......" and then cites like fifty instances. It made me sad :P

No comments: