Friday, June 16, 2006

other random things I meant to add the first time around but was hurried:

1) I really am starting to worry that the store is going to go bankrupt or something. They keep shortening our hours and telling us we aren't making plan, and now I hear that we MIGHT not get employee appreciation days (where we get 40% off of most store merchandise) this July, which stinks because I've been hoarding my gift cards and this will make it either all for naught, or make me have to wait until November.

2) Do not let Flow Chart make mint tea for you. It will seriously strip the enamel off your teeth.

3) I HATE Frontier, my ISP, so much. It makes regular dial up look hella fast because it is so slow and stupid. It should not have taken me 11 minutes (literally) to load blogger so I could post this.

No comments: