Friday, June 02, 2006

So today..... whoa. I was in a good mood. Because hey, I'm going to vegas tomorrow!

I probably scared people with my hyperness. Screw them, though. I'm going to vegas!

Then after work Mouse had kind of a going away get together. It was AWESOME. I thought we were going to have to stay at this shitty bar (I hate all bars but this one was particularly awful), but we ended up going to a pizza place. It was awesome because the music wasn't loud, and we were like the only ones there. Also I got pizza, and it was delicious! And it had the best jukebox ever. AND, we played darts and me and my partner won BOTH TIMES.

Anyway, I will miss him, but it was a great time.

HOWEVER, I did end up driving Mulva there, because he left his lights on all day and so his battery died (HAHA, I am not the only one who does this!) then when I went to jump his car afterwards MY car died. So then we had to call up my parents. My dad was pretty cool about it, especially since it turned out my car wasn't dead at all, some terminal had just become disconnected or something.

While we waited, Mulva and I played 20 questions and apples to apples. "Spatula" and "Nick Hornby" are apparently very hard to guess. Apples to apples sucks with just two people. These are the things I learned.

Also, amusingly at work today this dude and his niece walk up and ask me if I like sushi in the tone of someone trying to settle an arguement. I was like, "No...." and then was like, "I don't know if I count though, I'm a freak, seriously. All I like to eat is macaroni and cheese." and the niece was like, "I LOVE YOU." So I guess I'm giving bad examples to preteen girls who already eat like me anyway.

No comments: