Friday, June 23, 2006

Today sucked a lot less, though I did get this one stupid customer who made a whole big thing about the rewards program. NEWSFLASH, buddy! You can just say no, and be done with it instead of being a big jerkoff about the whole thing. Of course, it is a lot more fun to take it out your weird anger issues on someone who only makes 7 bucks an hour and has absolutely no control over anything anyway.

I forgot to mention a conver I had yesterday with Renegade that was pretty funny.

Me: So, Sexy says I'm having a Renegade-level bad mood today.
Renegade: I'm not in a bad mood! He only thinks I'm in a bad mood because I hate him, and thus by definition am in a bad mood whenever I have to talk to him.

So then today, I'm stuck in some stupid conver with Sexy (mainly him still thinking I'm in a bad mood. Since I'm such a loud person normally, if I'm ever being low-key, people take my lack of singing, dancing, and hurling lewd insults at their mother as me being in a bad mood, mainly I was just tired today) and after he goes away, Renegade is like:

"He's such a douche. You think he's a douche too! Admit it!"
Me: Yeah. He really is. And when he was asking me why I'm in a bad mood again, I said, "Yeah, that happens," but what I was really thinking was of what you told me yesterday, and I wanted to say, "yeah, because I have to talk to YOU!"

In other news, Sista also said something amusing today as well:

Me: Yeah, well I can't just have sex with a guy if he doesn't want to. It takes two people, to decide this, you know!
Sista: No. It only takes one person, Phoe. One person and a high powered roofie. You can do it. I believe in you!

No comments: