Tuesday, March 19, 2002

Blah...I have a psych research paper to do.

But I mostly pissed today away, in terms of that.

How come it's only my second day back from spring break, and I'm already tired again.

Roommate is going psycho..... She has a houseplant now, and was sick over break, and never watered it, and it's looking a bit sickly. I said, maybe it was because it didn't get any sunlight, not the water aspect, because she has it over where it's hard to pull the drapes open that far, and even when they are, there's a opaque part right there. She got SO mad at me..... I don't know if she thought it was some oblique comment on how I like the curtains open, and how she closes them more, or what, but she was totally mad. I'm getting tired of living with her, because I never know when I'm going to hit one of these landmines, there's never any warning.

No comments: