Thursday, March 21, 2002

You know, lately I've noticed spanish graffiti in one of the bathroom stalls.

And I'm wondering: They made such a big deal about my graffiti, but they haven't said ANYTHING about the spanish graffiti.

I mean, I know ISU likes to say how it's all about diversity, but I'd doubt they'd take it to the extent of accepting Spanich graffiti while rejecting english graffiti.

I was thinking about writing (in permanent marker) under the Spanish graffiti, "Hey, how come we have to pay for MY graffiti, but not the Spanish graffiti?" but that would inevitably lead to more floor charges. I am however, toying with the idea of writing it on a post-it note and put it up there, but we'll see if I feel like it. My ACS project is sapping my will to live right now, so I'm kind of busy with that.

Update: I went ahead and did option 2. So now, there's an index card taped under the Spanish graffiti that says: "I am shocked and hurt that _my_ graffiti (ISU means I screwed you) is singled out for punishment, while the Spanish graffiti goes ignored. It was liberating.

"Hot like wasabi when I'm next to your body"

No comments: