Monday, March 18, 2002

Oh, I'm kind of semi-excited. I think I might've made a friend on my floor. She said hi, and we ended up talking, and she said she likes the music I blast out into the hallway, which I think is cool. She's also from Alton, IL, "The most haunted place on the Mississippi." How cool is that? Though it can't compare with where I live, "The Birthplace of the Steakburger." And she's overly into England like me, too.

In fact, I'd jsut come back from a meeting about my trip to england. We watched a video on the London Underground. Only it was disconcerting, because I kept getting "Underground" by Ben Folds Five in my head. Just like Philosophy class is disconcerting, because I get "Philosophy" by ben folds five in there. Only, I don't go to philosophy class. This is largely because the woman reads her handouts out loud in class every day.

"The plan was to burn up where the air is clear
we'd all wear our visors down
an arcwelder's spark in the atmosphere
not this man-sized hole in the ground
And I never even get to go down, down in flames...."

No comments: