Thursday, March 21, 2002

Okay--first off: annoyed. For some reason, my computer is set that the "tab" key, instead of tabbing things, is opening other windows I have minimized. I have no idea how it got that way, but it's sooo annoying, as I am used to using tab for it's express purpose: tabbing.

Secondly--what I got on to blog about in the first place: I've had my first ever block on AIM. I found out about it a couple days ago (actually it's been in effect for a long time, but I was too oblivious to realize) that this guy blocked me, but I've forgotten to blog about it until now.

Anyway, I think it's hilarious. I didn't even do anything to the guy, just agreed with his girlfriend that she should dump him, for reasons both of them knew already. Anyway, what I find hilarious is that up until now, I've never been blocked before. With the amount I headscrew on AIM, this is what I get blocked for?

Oh, and happy: figured out how to do my ACS assignment. So yay!

Then we had our meeting. Which.... was me an the one guy for 50 minutes, then another guy showed up, and the first one went down for a smoke, and then ten minutes of awkward conversation with the other, then coming home.

But then, me and a high school friend (she's back here for spring break) went out to see showtime. It was good, yay. I'm glad Robert De Niro's continueing to do comedies, I loved meet the parents. My sister's fiancee has a theory that he plays the same person in every movie, but the situation he's in makes the difference between whether it's a comedy or a drama. I couldn't say, having only seen one serious De Niro movie, The Score. Which, was pretty lame. It was billed as having all these twists and turns...... Ocean's 11 had more twists and turns, man.

A little annoyed, though: High school friend has picked up a lot of my quirky mannerisms. (Not annoyed at that, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery) What annoys me is she says lots of people she know thinks they're cute. No one thinks they're cute on me. Except for like the 4 people I was friends with in high school. No one here thinks I'm that great. Except my roommate. Bleh....

No comments: