Monday, March 11, 2002

I'm kind of in a general depression lately. I'm home for spring break, and it sucks. But then, school isn't much better... I compare the two, but just get depressed.

1. Food. You'd at least think the food would be better at home. Nope. Since I don't wake up early enough for breakfast, I only get two meals a day, half of them being, the last three days: Spam. And now we're out of spam. School: I eat bagel, this one chicken sandwich, and potato bar and a smoothie almost every day. I should start taking vitamins.

2. Activities. Computer-dial up internet, the network connection at home has spoiled me. Plus my mom's on all the time. Music-usually I can listen forever, but haven't felt like it since I've gotten home, not that I have a huge selection since most of my cd's are at school. TV-no cable, like at school. Pluses: no.....errr.....less..... homework. Yes, the bastards assigned me work over break. Minuses: NO ONE to hang out with, unless you count the mother I actively avoid. I spend my days in a stupor. Not even getting money, I wasn't good enough to be Monica's whore over break apparently.

3. Social Life: accidntly covered that in activities.

I have to wonder what the point of my life is, really. I don't do anything there, I don't do anything here, and I hate it both places... Though the school will actually cook for me. That's unfair... I think I'm at the point where mom would let me cook if I actually made an effort, which I don't. I'm just like "well, there's still spam in the pantry somewhere...." And girl scout cookies. I've eaten a decent amount of girl scout cookies.

I was once a girl scout, y'know.

No comments: