Monday, March 18, 2002

I also found some other interesting stuff. Like...if I search Phoe Phoe-chan, I get a link to my blog--the archive of the post where I'm talking about puking in front of the bookstore. Yea...that's what I want to be known for :P

The rest of the links for phoe phoe-chan: 12 year old Anime enthusiasts. That's what I get for having a -chan on my name.

I'm top for most of my nicknames: good.

Of the four links that show up when I do a search on my proper name: 2 are ACS assignments I've done, 1 is a page that lists me as an honorable mention in a scholastic bowl tournament that was at LEAST two years ago :P Last one: Some wooster history thing, it frightens me a bit.

Results for a search on "Gavin McLeod," the name of my RPG character:

Many for this one guy who apparently had that name and played captain of the loveboat
Many by this one Gavin who writes on UFO's

and the two funniest:

An entry in a guestbook:

Name: Gavin McLeod
Comments: If anyone has a chance, could you look around over by the where the grills were. I lost my clarinet reed. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I was by the grills.

I went and posted my own comment:

Name: Phoe
Comments: I did a random search on the name Gavin McLeod, because it's one of my RPG characters names, and came up with your page. I sure hope the poor guy finds his clarinet reed.

the other funny blurb:

Submitted date: 06/26/98 23:54:17
I usually login as Amis
In the real(?) world, I'm called Gavin Mcleod
I'm 25 years old.
Sexually, I'm of a Vorlon persuasion.
Sign: psi corps
My stomping grounds are texas
When I can tear myself away from the chat room, I work as a wanderer
No, I'm not married.

He's still single??????

Sorry, that's mean. With all the RPing I do, I can't critisize :P

No comments: