Sunday, March 17, 2002

Wah....I'm so depressed. There is another angry white girl weblog. AND she has her own domain. And she's angrier than me. Or else has a dirtier mouth. Frankly, I'm ashamed.

And, she's cooler than me because:

1) She's got a subtitle. No dumb "Angry White Girl Blog" she's "Angry White Girl: Angst, Lust, and General Bitchery."
2) She's got a picture of someone giving the finger. I plan to put up a picture of the finger. Given by the "Robert G. Bone Hand of Friendship," but a finger's a finger!
3) She says she gets most of her material from her parents. I get most of my material from my parents! I even refer to it as material!
4) Her AIM is angrywhitegirl. I wish MY AIM were angrywhitegirl!

Pluses? I think I got here first, her archives only go back to 2002. Nyah nyah!

No comments: