Thursday, March 21, 2002

Guess what? Guess what? Guess what? I'm sooooo excited!

On one of my free days in England, there's a Greenday/No Doubt/Sum 41 concert, and Wanda's going to score us tickets! I'm so excited! It'll only be the third concert I've ever been to, and the first two sucked!

Though I am a bit worried I won't like it--I have a feeling that I don't get concerts, from the first two I went to. Because everyone there liked them, but I didn't that much.
But Wanda will be there, so that'll rock. She's one of my best friends ever, though we've never met.

I hope No Doubt and Greenday will go more old skool than new skool. (I like some of greenday's new singles, but I only own Dookie and Nimrod and I'm not all that fond of Nimrod. And no offense to anyone, but "Hey Baby" sucks ass, and the only No Doubt I have is Tragic Kingdom though I like all the singles off of Return of Saturn.

No comments: