Friday, May 31, 2002

Follow up to the funeral song post:

What people would play for me (more forthcoming)

Wanda
Cake--Sheep Go to Heaven. She said that it'd be appropriate. I asked her if I would be a sheep that went to heaven or a goat that went to hell, and she said "neither, because I don't believe in heaven and hell"
Everclear--Amphetimine. It's got my name in it, and she knows I adore everclear and that song is one of my favs
Foo Fighters--Hey Johnny Park! Because there had to be something by the foos
The Vandals--Ape Drape Because we're always making mullet jokes

Kevin
"I think I'd play safe songs, you know kinda beautiful sounding and slow - kinda sorrowful, yet uplifting"

Kin
You Make Me Feel Like a Whore--Everclear
Brick - Ben Folds Five
Punk Cover of My Heart Will Go On--New Found Glory

All cos I reco'ed them to him. I'm a bit relieved that that's his reasons.

No comments: