Friday, May 31, 2002

I've only heard the new Red Hot Chili Peppers' new single one + a fraction times, I already want the CD badly enough to give up my firstborn child to have it.

Okay, not quite that badly.

And no, I don't have a child/children. Nor do I plan to ever have them.

Anyway, if it's near as good as Californication, I'll be a happy happy girl this summer. I wish they (bands) would stop releasing singles before releasing the whole album, though. Making me wait till July, or whenever, after hearing the first single, just makes me grumpy. And yay, Stroke 9 is going to release an album that is almost a year delayed from when they originally were going to, with Kick Some Ass on it, which I will enjoy. As will I the rest of the album, if it's anywhere near as good as "Nasty Little Thoughts." (though I do know their exuse is KSA was released on a movie soundtrack previously)

No comments: