Sunday, May 19, 2002

Welp, I finally got up off my butt and went somewhere. I went to Best Buy and post-itted, and bought a couple CD's.

-Ryan Adams -- Gold
-Because God wants me to buy it (a common justification/rationalization for why I buy things)
-Not sure if I like it yet, must listen more.

-The White Stripes -- White Blood Cells
-Because it was on sale.
-It might've been a little hasty, I'm not sure if I like it yet--but then again, the original single (Fell In Love With A Girl) had to grow on me too. Anyway, I can't resist a CD on sale, I'm like those women who do that with clothes. And I have to buy on sale with Best Buy, they've been gouging me lately when I buy regular price.

Again: hating the stuff I'm having to read for England. Patting myself on the back for not becoming a poly-sci major and having to have to read this government crap all the time.

Resolved: I will read Catch 22 sometime. One of the articles keep having quotes from it (only interesting part of the article) and they're good, and Hellerman's always being compared to Vonnegut, who I absolutely adore.

No comments: