Thursday, May 30, 2002

Lately, I've noticed a lot of blogs with "You think you know, but you have no idea......" on them.

What the hell?? People can't come up with their own tagline? They have to steal from MTV? It's especially sad, stealing from MTV. They don't have anything worth stealing in the first place, man. It's a passable tagline for Diary, where it's about famous people, to whom the sentiment might actually apply, but on weblogs?

No, I don't think I know. I've never met you in my entire life, why would I think I know? Though, after less than 30 seconds of browsing time, I DO know, because these people are about as three dimensional as a stickman. They go "lol!" they don't capitalize their I's, and they steal MTV taglines. And I DO have an idea......GET A PERSONALITY.

No comments: