Saturday, May 04, 2002

I LOVE site statistics. Previously, I had not been able to figure out sitemeter, but I finally have them. Anyway:

Someone found this site by searching for "Vicks Vaporub" +eat
I'm muchly tickled. And curious...... Especially since i'm like the no. 7 hit for it. Were they really desperate to find out whether or not you can eat vaporub? Maybe it was a public service of me to post the Vicks Vaporub Faq on here one day.

Someone also apparently found me by searching "foreign curse words." I'm no. 5 on google. If you came here looking for foreign curse words, and were denied, try www.insults.net. I'm happy to direct everyone to as much foreign cursing as they could hope for.

Whoever does Popism found my site from looking through his/her site log.

I'm 7 for Quiz Blog--as well as pimping out foriegn curse words and vapo rub instructions, I likes to pimp out the useless online quizzes I take.

#4 for girl blog, #4 for white girl. Again, curious :P

Now, I'm going to shut up about my logs unless something REELLY funny (really intentionally mispelled, thank you) turns up.

No comments: