Sunday, December 12, 2004

Does anyone else have enough guilt that you finally get music in your head that starts rebuking you for not doing things you know you should do? Lately I have. And I don't know why. I swear, this line from a Foo Fighters song, "What is wrong with this animal? I'm terrible..." goes through my head every time I don't do something I should do.

Lately it especially happens every time I look at my headache journal. When I went to the doctor because of my excess headaches I was all, "Look, I don't want more drugs. I just want to know why..." though I already had my own suspicions that it was The Noise. Anyways, I kept it for a week. Or less. And stopped. And accepted more drugs. Because I'm terrible! The headaches are better (though still somewhat excessive), and I don't know if it was just that week or what. But I keep being like, "I'll start doing that." But I don't. And I keep getting that one bit of the song in my head. Stupid Foo Fighters playing Jiminy Cricket to my Pinnochio. Stupid me, not just filling out the journal already. Or doing whatever else that triggers the song. Honestly, I am going crazy. Aren't I?

No comments: