Monday, December 20, 2004

So I stopped the headache pills awhile ago because they were really messing up my already horrible bowels. And I mean... it took a LOT before I quit. Because they were actually working on what they were supposed to. And my bowels frequently go haywire for no reason. But the results were horrific. I HAD to stop.

The thing is, after I stopped, I was better for two days, and now I'm back to how I was. Which... freaks me out if I'm that bad for no reason, and makes me feel bad that I quit the pills if they weren't doing it. I hate it. I hate it so much. Every time I come to terms with how bad it is, "Okay, I feel like I'm dying. But I will endure this," it just gets worse and then I have to try and come to terms with that. And I don't know how to make it better, or even make it stop getting worse. And the doctors don't know either.

And I have to deal with headaches on top of it, because I stopped the headache medication. Why do I have to be such a freak?

We don't have to stay friends
let's pretend to be enemies


--"Yeah, Whatever," Splender

If god came down on Christmas day
I know exactly what he'd say
he'd say "oi" to the punks, "oi" to the skins
oi to the world and everybody wins


--"Oi to the World," No Doubt

No comments: