Monday, December 13, 2004

I really need a life, in the last few days I've seen Blade, Blade II, Van Helsing, Garden State, Dodgeball, and Saved. And I would've watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation on TV if I hadn't had to go to a meeting about my internship last night when it was on. It's a classic.

It's a pain, I have to do the internship through ISU for liability reasons. And since I'm doing it through the university, there's more than a little BS paperwork. And meetings telling me to not break anything or get sexually harrassed, and write them little journals every day that say I didn't break anything or get sexually harrassed.

I have to remember to actually go to my final on Wednesday. I really do feel so much like school's already over that I just know I'm not going to bother or remember or something incredibly stupid like that.

Peace out.

counting the days
until some freedom can scream my name
counting the days
until the gods break free these chains


--"Counting the Days," Collective Soul

No comments: