Thursday, January 27, 2005

Man.... once in awhile a bit from a movie just sticks in my head, and it's not the most moving line of the movie, or the funniest, but anyway, there's this part of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind where he's knocked out, and we see what's going through his head, and he's talking to the chick he's having erased from his mind, and he is having second thoughts about doing it so she tells him he should try and wake up and stop it. So he lays down on the ground and holds his eyelids open and is sarcastically like, "Yeah, this is working like gangbusters!"

So now, I keep wanting to slip that line into conversation, and I don't even know why. I keep hoping someone tells me to try something and I do and it doesn't work, and I can say that. Or even just get gangbusters into a conversation somehow. Maybe that's why I remembered it, words I like the sound of stick in my head.

So.... that was pointless. But I had nothing better to blog about.

No comments: