Saturday, January 22, 2005

So I messed with that guy's head again. He really deserves it. I mean, he could end this conversation at any point, by just blocking me like he said he was going to, but he never did. In fact, I ended up blocking HIM at the end of this, because I found it hard to maintain my pose of being freaked out by him without doing that. I'm thinking of going on in one or more of my other sn's as a friend of mine who's all, "phoemeister told us about you, I/we think you're a total bastard!"


Phoemeister: sups?
NArg: who is this?
Phoemeister: I'm still trying to find out who you are, buddy
NArg: why did u IM me
Phoemeister: because you IMed me the other night and I still don't know who you are and it bugs me
NArg: ok again, u IMed me
NArg: like tonight, u IMed me
Phoemeister: I know I IMed you tonight, I'm not stupid
Phoemeister: but you totally Imed me the other night and I don't know why you don't just admit it
NArg: heh.
NArg: Okay, I didn't. How can I IM someone who I don't even have their SN?
Phoemeister: you must be lying about not having my SN
NArg: how can I be lying about NOT having your SN!??!
Phoemeister: It's easy. Step 1: you get my SN from some source you refuse to tell me
Step 2: You then deny having my SN even though you clearly do
NArg: I have a lot of people on my buddy list, k , and I know everyone on there. Anyone else who IMs me I take with a grain of salt and usually judge them with my IM Catcher
NArg: like last night. You IMed me, my IM Cather caught it, so i figured, oookay...
NArg: and you start mid-conversation about a donkey or some shit
Phoemeister: okay, you are sick
NArg: Honest, you annoy me with you 'let's play mind games' shit.
Phoemeister: you shouldn't mess with people's minds like this
NArg: And you try it again tonight too
Phoemeister: I just want to know how you have my SN
NArg: I DON'T HAVE YOUR FUCKING SCREEN NAME
Phoemeister: well OBVIOUSLY YOU DO
Phoemeister: how the hell else did you IM me?
NArg: I DIDN'T!~!!!!!!!!
NArg: I also contacted AOL TOS about the ordeal and pasted our conversation to them.
Phoemeister: Suuuuuure you did. And I'm sure they're going to break down my door and arrest me for having your SN. Tell me another.
Phoemeister: geez, just tell me how you got my SN
Phoemeister: that's all I want to know
NArg: I DON'T HAVE IT!!!`
NArg: ::sighs::
NArg: i really don't know who you are, k? I really didn't IM you.
NArg: the only people I were talking to last night was an ex g/f from Cinci and my best friend over the phone
NArg: i wasn't even websurfing when you IMedme
NArg: i really don't know who you are. If you used to know me, I'm sorry, but I don't remember you
NArg: if you got my name from someone else, please stop playing mind games with me
Phoemeister: ......okay. I believe you. But if I find out later you've been shitting me, I'll be really pissed
NArg: but honestly, trully, i did not im you last night
Phoemeister: I'm kind of weirded out as it is
NArg: thank you. so who are you?
NArg: And speaking of which, if i Imed you last night, what did "I" say?
Phoemeister: You said, "Who is this?" or somesuch
Phoemeister: Lindsay
NArg: I'm Nick.
Phoemeister: that's all I'm willing to tell you at that point, seeing as how you may or may not be messing with my brain
Phoemeister: nice to meet you, I guess
NArg: now see, before I said that, you sent me this IM saying "...and that's when the donkey jump up, and I laughed and laughed."
Phoemeister: I totally didn't
Phoemeister: I told you I didn't
NArg: Im sorry, I can't believe that
NArg: its the only reason i said "who is this?"
Phoemeister: dammit
Phoemeister: I thought you were being honest
Phoemeister: but now you're all back to screwing with me again
NArg: i was. I still am
Phoemeister: I've never seen a donkey in my life
NArg: I got an IM from you, and I responded
NArg: ok whatever. Well I've never seen a dolphin in person but I can see one on TV
NArg: come on, now thats common sense
Phoemeister: dude, I just meant I wouldn't be sending some random guy donkey stories
NArg: See, I'm thinking now that you used to know me or your friend and i did something that pissed you off
Phoemeister: and I think that's sad you've never seen a dolphin. I mean, you've never been to an aquarium before?
Phoemeister: I'm thinking that you're full of it!
NArg: u know what, i really don't care, ok? Because when I die, I'll be comfortable in the fact that I have not lied once to you since you IMED ME FIRST.
Phoemeister: dude, I'm freaked out as hell but I'm doubting I'm going to take it to the grave or anything. Is that a threat?
Phoemeister: Because if you're threatening me, I'm going to call the cops
NArg: Please do
NArg: Because it is a threat
NArg: I am tired of you IMing me, harrasing me
NArg: and telling me I'm a liar
Phoemeister: leave me alone, psycho!

then I blocked him

No comments: