Tuesday, January 11, 2005

So the colonoscopy: awful as ever. The doubly awful part was when I got there, they wouldn't do it right away. Which, I was miserable and wanted it over with. But, among other reasons, they wanted a bloodtest to make sure I'm not pregnant. I guess it's a new law. But it pissed me off. And I was so mean to them. I actually called them all bastards. I'm not excusing this behavior, but I think 90% of it was sleep deprivation, I go NUTS when I don't get enough sleep. Anyway, I still don't know that much, we're waiting on a biopsy or something. But basically they said, "Less colitis in there than two years ago (which, I could tell them that) but still some in there (which I could also tell them that)."

I've not been on much because a friend of mine got me addicted to this online game called Runescape, and I sadly spend way too much time on it, so there's not that much to blog. Other than that my parents dragged me out coat shopping again yesterday. Before we left, my dad was like, "If you don't see one you like, you don't HAVE to get one." Except he's wrong. If I didn't get one, they'd drag me to 10 more stores and eventually make me get a coat. So it was just less painful for all involved when I just broke down and picked one yesterday. It's not a bad coat, but I wish they'd just leave me alone and let me wear the coat I want to wear. Honestly, I'm probably going to irritate them, and continue to wear the old one as long as I can.

Good times.

No comments: