Saturday, January 29, 2005

Talia: I was watching Queer eye for the Straight Guy once and the cooking queer had this guy use foie gras on something and the queer had a fit when they caught one of the party guests spitting it out after tasting... ehehe
Talia: I might be ticked too if I was forced to buy a tiny tub of something for 30 bucks and people were hacking it up afterwards
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: I like how you refer to him as "the cooking queer"
Phoemeister: but I'd be ticked too. But I would understand, because liver is gross.
Talia: his name is Tom but I couldn't decide if it was more loser-ish to know his name or call him cooking queer
Talia: there's cooking queer, grooming queer, clothes queer, decorating queer, and dancing queer
Phoemeister: ROFLMAO
Phoemeister: I love that you debate this in your head
Phoemeister: there's a dancing queer? I didn't know that
Phoemeister: I thought he was the "culture" queer
Talia: culture queer but mainly he ends up teaching the dud straight guys to dance
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: that's great
Phoemeister: I've only ever seen a few episodes, I don't get bravo
Phoemeister: but for some reason NBC showed a couple last summer and then never again
Talia: Carson, Tom, Jay and the other two's names I can't remember
Talia: Ky? something like that for the grooming queer
Phoemeister: lol
Phoemeister: This is totally cracking me up
Phoemeister: "Uh oh, I can't remember the grooming queer's name!"
Talia: the grooming queer is totally hot though, which is annoying I can't remember his name... but culture queer is cuter... except I know for sure I could beat him up and make him squeal like a bitch

I wish that I hadn't bought you dinner
right before you dumped me on your front porch


--"Song For The Dumped," Ben Folds Five

No comments: