Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Passive-agressiveness, thy name is mother!

Seriously, I'm tired as hell. I've been working 7 hour shifts all week (7 in a row to be precise). Which, 7 isn't like, say, 12, but it does suck because you only get a half-break. After a 7 hour day with a half break, I am more tired than an 8 or 9 hour day with a regular break. A half break is a slap in the face! If they HAVE to schedule me for less hours (which also sucks, I hate that they're doing this, this is my primary income here!) I'd rather just get an extra day off or something, but nooooooooooo.

So when I get off work instead of going home and just passing out like I want to, I go to my sister's house because my family's having dinner together. And I play with the 'phew who doesn't understand what tired means, and have to eat a sub sandwich even though I've told them all a thousand times I hate subs.

Then I pack for my trip, which this is probably the last good opportunity for me to do so. It's depressing how much stuff I had to pack for purposes of colitis that I didn't have to the last time I took a trip. And of course: packing = tiring.

So right when I'm almost done with the packing my mom's all, "Yeah, by the way, you have to clean up all your crap here and here and here." Which.... I AM a pig. And I should've cleaned some of this stuff at one point. But still..... waiting until I'm crazy tired is crappy. And then when I'm almost done with THAT, telling me to clean something else up "if I have the time" is crappy too. So I didn't do it because I may have the time, but no way do I have the energy. Also, what I was supposed to clean up, I just did a shitty job and dumped it all in the middle of my room, which now looks doubly sty-like.

Sui: Thanks for the intinerary thing
Phoemeister: :D It's in my best interests to make sure you have it
Sui: haha yeah
Phoemeister: if I had to hitchike out to your place I'm sure the dude who picked me up would kill me and my parents would be all "I told you so" at my funeral FOR THE WRONG REASON
Sui: yeah I definitely want to get credit for killing you
Phoemeister: that's what I'm saying
Phoemeister: no I told you so's unless they're actually warranted


Phoemeister: is it hard to get your boarding pass?
Phoemeister: All it says is to print out your confirmation (which is what I forwarded to you, I think)
Sui: Just go to the front desk check-in thing, and flash them your ID
Phoemeister: okay
Phoemeister: I get nervous easily
Phoemeister: so I'm all, "what if it's too difficult and I pass out from all of the madness"
Sui: I don't think I've ever had to show it
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: k
Sui: It'll be okay!
Sui: just go up and say you want to pick up your boarding pass and they'll ask for your id and where you're going
Phoemeister: and I say, "To blow up the white house, as allah intended"
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: "they recruited me because they thought my paleness would fool you, but they weren't counting on my stupidity"
Sui: I had a dream I got on a bus with a turban on
Phoemeister: yeah?
Sui: That was about it
Sui: don't remember any explosions or anything
Phoemeister: ah. I had a dream two nights ago, and I can't remember the details, but I was in a movie with Jake Gylenhaal and Gwyneth Paltrow, and for some reason they both started making out in front of me and I was like, "guys, this is creepy."
Sui: haha
Sui: "And then I joined in"
Phoemeister: haha, no
Phoemeister: you wish
Phoemeister: wish, evne
Phoemeister: I myself wish I could type
Sui: haha
Sui: u r tip gud

Phoemeister: I brought my own butt wipes!
Phoemeister: err, am bringing
Sui: haha
Sui: is my TP not good enough for you?
Phoemeister: does it have vitamin E and soothing liquids on it?
Phoemeister: then NO.
Phoemeister: loser
Phoemeister: you gots to bring your A game to TP when you're taking on Phoe
Sui: haha
Sui: I just got served
Phoemeister: that's what I'm sayin'!
Phoemeister: shanked like a prison bitch
Sui: yeah, I am metaphorically bleeding to death while inmates watch and laugh

No comments: