Tuesday, December 11, 2001

As I approach the ripe old age of 20, I do believe my mind (what little I had, anyway) is going.

I tooooootally wanted to say I'm getting all A's this semester. Only the second time ever in my entire schooling!

Anyhoo....I meant to say that like two posts ago. The last post doesn't even deserve to be up here, it's so pointless, but I've got bounties of pointfulness going on in this topic.

Colonel Sanders (My history prof) told us today when we came for the final that if we were happy with our grades, we didn't have to take it. He's a sadistic man, making us all study for nothing. But I don't care. Wheeee! I didn't have to take the final. And he made the top 5 people in the class stand up, which I happened to be. Which surprised the heck out of me. Happily surprised me :)

And when I turned in my english paper, (I was really worried about this class because he has no basis in reality for the grades he gives out) he said "If you don't get an A in this class, no one will."

Yay me!!!! If everything turns out the way I think it will, I'll get straight A's, bay-bee!!!!

Heh....I wouldn't if I hadn't dropped middle finger's class. So it IS a bit of a tainted victory. But it wouldn't be a victory at all if I was still in that damn, annoying, boring, pointless, useless class. So......

that's that.

No comments: