Thursday, December 06, 2001

I'm pretty weird. Just now I was listening to Christian rock (I don't consider myself Christian, though my parents consider me so), and now I'm listening to Offspring. Talk about a shift that will blow your mind.

Yay, I'm moving away from this hell hole tomorrow. Sure, it will be to another hell hole, because I'll still be in the ass crack that is I S freakin' U, but it'll at least be a quiet hell hole, God willing.

It's pretty amusing (to me, at least), up on the dry erase board we keep up on the door (on the inside, us anti-socialites, us) we have our farewells. My roomie put up a hand, waving goodbye, saying "good riddance."

I remarked to her that my most likely farewell would be the one finger salute, rather than a wave. So she made me draw that up there, on my side. Then, since she had "good riddance" so I had to think of a similar verbal farewell. And since she had good riddance, I had to choose something stronger, just so it'd match the one finger salute. So....I thought for awhile, and ended up with, "Before I leave, I'm peeing on your door, bastards!"

Because if I thought I could get away with it, I would, that's how bitter I am.

No comments: