Monday, December 17, 2001

(posted a little late, blogger wasn't working when I originally posted this)

Having a job is better than ever............FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Yea, I watch too much Late Night.

Anyhoo: first day of work yesterday. Worst first day ever. Well, not ever, but it was pretty bad.

1) I showed up an hour late (Thought my shift started an hour later than it really did) I felt SO bad.
2) Someone calls me right off, wanting to know the phone no. for one of the other front desks. I put the poor lady on hold for like ever, and then I finally had to give up and be like "Sorry, I can't find your number."
3) I improperly checked out a vaccuum cleaner. I actually forged the guy's name where he was supposed to sign for it. I think that's illegal.
4) I get no bathroom breaks, and I had to pee. I think that should be illegal.

Ta Da!

No comments: