Wednesday, December 12, 2001

I have to laugh. I just took this thing on what my top jobs would be (yea, i shamelessly stole it from finger lickin' good)

# 1 Chef (I don't know how to cook)
# 2 Salesperson (Been there. Done that. Hated it)
# 3 Teacher (I can't stand kids)
# 4 Artist (I can see the titles of my pictures now. Stick Man. Stick Woman. Stick Dog. Stick Man and Stick Woman. Stick Man and Stick Woman Out on a Walk With Their Stick Dog)
# 5 Author (I like writing, but I'm not that great)
# 6 Computer Game Programmer (That could be fun! I'm not so good at math, though)
# 7 Graphic Designer (That could also be fun!)
# 8 Mathemetician (Dammit! I told you I suck at math!)
# 9 Park Ranger (I said on the survey I prefered to work indoors. I hate nature :P)
# 10 Web Designer (I'd like that.....but I'd be crappy at it. You should see what I experimented with before I gave in and used a pre-designed template!)
# 11 Chemist (I got a C in chemistry)
# 12 Doctor (This makes me queeeeeasy)
# 13 Engineer (DAMMIT! Did I not say I sucked at math 2 times already?)
# 14 FBI Agent (I could be the next Scully!)
# 15 Geneticist (I DO like genetics)
# 16 Lawyer (I DO like arguing)
# 17 Movie Star (I'm the worst actor ever. At least, that's what I get from my drama class. But sometimes, I think I'm just not suited to act out Yertle the Turtle with a bunch of junkies)
# 18 Researcher (Geez. You should've seen me in chem lab Soph. year. Neither me nor my lab partner could light matches, so we always had to go around and make other people do it. And all of my biology experiments have been unmitigated disasters)
# 19 Rock Star (I don't know how to play a single musical instrument. I would if I could, though)
# 20 Astronaut (This place aims a little high, doesn't it? Like, the odds of becoming an astronaut are like infintesimal)
# 21 Inventor (If only the clapper hadn't already been invented. That's what I'd invent)
# 22 Police Officer (I've seen too many Lethal Weapon movies to say yes to that)
# 23 Politician (Hell No)
# 24 Professional Sports Player (Have they seen me play a sport? Have they seen how much the ball hits me in the head? In high school, everyone said I should invent my own sport, where the ball is really soft, and you don't go near it. This reminds me of the one time I went to a chinese place and the fortune cookie said I enjoy competative sports. What kind of a fortune is that, anyway?
# 25 Reporter (Whatever)

No comments: