Sunday, December 02, 2001

I've just realized I have quite a violent streak in me. For example, here's part of an ongoing story I'm writing:

Sod started hitting on Phoebe as well. His original plan was to hit on Belinda, but he was (barely) smart enough to realize it'd get a shoe upside his head. Or somewhere even more unpleasant. "I'd like some fries with that shake!" he remarked, though Phoebe was obviously sitting and not walking, or really moving much at all.

Chris: Aaaaaaahrg! What is this? Pick on the maimed guy day? *he held up a mangled hand* I'm maimed. It's bad karma to abuse me!

Martha Stewart looked it up in her stylish planner, "Actually, it IS national "pick on the maimed guy" day." She threw the planner at Chris's head. This knocked Chris unconcious, leaving Belinda without any recourse but to start blugeoning Martha with the shoe, because once she got on a shoe-blugeoning spree, it was difficult to stop.

Martha brought out some delightfully decorative nunchucks and started beating on Belinda.

"Ow!" Belinda yelped, as she was hit by a pine cone-bedecked nunchuck, "Someone help me!"


(if you want, you can read the rest of the story--though that part isn't up yet--at Arse Pimples)

I've got my main character attacking a maimed guy (a tiger did it, who also ate his friend entirely) and then Martha Stewart attacking her with nunchuks. I think that points to a disturbed mind.....

Speaking of disturbed minds, my mom was on my case today to help my dad put up some Christmas decorations outside, but I had to write these 3 papers. It turns out, I would've had time to after all, but I like to give myself extra, in case I get writer's block or something. Anyhoo, I went out to dad afterwards to ask him if he still needed my help, and he told me he didn't even need any in the first place. Grr..... Also, what he was puttin gup are these hideous fake spiraly trees made of lights, so when you light it up, it looks sort of like a tree, though everyone knows it's just like a conical spiral of green lights. Or whatever color. I think we have two white ones and two blue ones, or something like that. Anyhoo, if she thought dad needed some help, why didn't she do it? She was the one who thought he needed help so bad, and didn't have anything better to do. Plus, she was the one who made us get those stupid trees in the first place.

And I don't think it was so dad and I could get some quality time in or anything, either. I'm cool with my dad, we spend way more time together than I spend with her anyway, and most of that time is mucho pleasant, unlike my time with her.

God I hop she never finds this webpage. I'd be dead :P

One good thing my mom's done lately?

She's getting me my british books for christmas! She went to a used book store with connections all over. Red Dwarf is coming from Canada and I'm getting a used copy of Dirk Gently's Hollistic Detective Agency from New Jersey.

Now why they're more safe from anthrax than the UK.............?

Bah, don't look a gift horse in the mouth, Phoe!

No comments: