Saturday, December 22, 2001

Man, I'm collecting blogs like nothing! I collect blogs like most people collect sad-looking porcelain dolls and bad habits. Or maybe blogging IS my bad habit. In addition to this one, I've been part of Breaking the Cycle (if you want the links to any of these, look at the side, because I'm too tired to do html) for quite some time. Then, Arsepimples! came to life. Now I'm part of Alternatune and Alternachick.

Alternachick--I'm not sure what I should say. It's supposed to be a cure for girly magazines like 17, YM, Good Housekeeping, (Lol, I'm aware of the irony of putting those 3 together) It's supposed to be for "real women." Or else weird women, like me and my partner in crime on this deal. Anyway, I"m not sure what real women think anyway. Half the time I don't even know what I think. We'll see.

Alternatune--hell yes! For some lame reason I'm always writing reviews of music in my head. Now I have an outlet. Yes, and OUTLET. Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Why, you ask, am I too tired to do html tonight, in light of the fact that I normally throw it around like a drunken weasel?

Well, I'm not sure what you mean about the drunken weasel part, but here's the deal: Last night, I had heartburn.. Bad heartburn. Weird heartburn. It kept me up till 4 a.m. I was forced to watch a rerun of Real World.

It was pretty funny though. There was this hick cowboy dude that with a mullet. I'm thinking, "Who did you lose a bet to to have that hairdo?" but the sad thing is he probably thinks the haircut IS cool. You can certainly tell he thinks the cowboy boots, the cowboy hat, and the really busy shirts are.

Ta da

No comments: