Thursday, December 06, 2001

Grr @ my mom. I mentioned I was moving tomorrow. She made a poop about it.

Ashamed as I am about it, I (with some help) wrote a song about her, called Psycho Mom. But since it's funny, and this is anonymous, here it is:

Psycho mom
Dictates when I go to bed!
Psycho mom
what's going on in that bright red head? (she dyes her hair red, but says it's brown. Next semester I'm going to dye it blue, and if she gets mad I'm going to say it's still blonde)

Psycho Mom
lies to get her way!
Psycho Mom
There'll be hell to pay!

Psycho Mom
yells at me when I cry!
Psych Mom!
Why do I even try?

And also, I've been listening to It's My Life by Bon Jovi and My Life by Billy Joel. Yes, when I rebel, I do it to Billy Joel. Anyhoo, to My Life I adlib. Wanna read it? Too bad. My comments are in parrenthesis.

I don't need you to worry for me cos I'm alright (Really, I am)
I don't want you to tell me it's time to come home (I can visit Lisa's house any time I want! (This is my sis, my mom made a big stink of me staying there awhile ago instead of coming home, because she was mad at me))
I don't care what you say anymore this is my life (I'm living in McCormick now, dammit! (that's actually the rec hall, but I'm not stupid enough to put where I live out on the internet))
go ahead with your own life, leave me alone (if you HAD a life)

Don't get me wrong, i still belong (Please don't disown me, I still like dad)
you can speak your mind, but not on my time (Here I plug my ears and go "la la la la")

Yep, I'm a childish, jerk of a daughter. But oh well.

No comments: