Friday, December 14, 2001

Do you know what's REALLY sad? I misspelled professor in the previous post.

Anyhoo, again with the tests. I'm especially fascinated with the career ones, seeing as how I NEED a career.

I shouldn't have looked to a lame-o test based on what colors I like to decide the rest of my life for me. Even though it was based on 12 years of research.

1. Fishing (Fishing? Fishing? Is that really a "career"? I don't even know how to fish)
2. MECHANICAL DRAFTING (Uhm......no)
3. STATISTICS (This semester I dropped my stats class)
4. MECHANICAL DESIGN TECHNOLOGY (Uhm....no)
5. ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT (Okay, I need to stress I know nothing mathmatical or mechanical, or structural people!)
6. DIESEL ENGINE MECHANICS AND TECHNOLOGY (LOOK AT WHAT I JUST SAID)
7. BUILDING CONSTRUCTION / CONSTRUCTION SCIENCE (Dude, NO. Look @ 5!)
8. Chefs - COOKS AND OTHER KITCHEN WORKERS (What is it with them thinking I should be a chef. Maybe I should try out cooking. If my mom let me make anything other than kraft macaroni, which she only let me start making a couple years ago, even.)
9. Boxing (Me=wimp=why the hell do they think I'd be a boxer?)
10. FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE OCCUPATIONS (No)
11. MOBILE HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANICS (For the love of god, nothing involving machinery!)
12. Hunting (I love the animals of the world! Well....no, I do eat them. I'm just not willing to shoot them myself)
13. ASIATIC LANGUAGES (e.g. Chinese Japanese Korean) (Uhm....where does this come from? I'd be good at asiatic languages, but the romance languages are just beyond my grasp?)
14. Power Boat Racing (Dude Where did they find their master list??)
15. CARPENTERS (Jesus was a carpenter. I was afraid of the ban saw in Shop)
16. INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERS (At the risk of saying "dude" too much, dude, why does it think I'm all mechanical and "hands on"?)
17. ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN (Uhm....not quite sure what that is)
18. MATHEMATICS (Hell no)
19. Gliding (Hang gliding? Is that really a career? And if it's not hang gliding, what other sort of gliding is there, anyway?)
20. ENGINEERING (NOOOOOO!!! I said NOOOO!!!)
21. ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC AND COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERS (Again, No!)
22. PARKS AND RECREATION (Uhm..I see the park ranger thing from the other test. But I am not going around saving picnic baskets)
23. GEOLOGICAL AND GEOPHYSICAL ENGINEERING (My geology prof said I should do this. Hmmm...)
24. WRITERS AND EDITORS (Like writing, not so good at it. As you can see :P)
25. AEROSPACE ENGINEERS (heh...in the aerospace part of shop, my balsa wood airplane fell apart)
26. ROOFERS (No!! Again, Noooo!)
27. INSPECTORS TESTERS AND GRADERS (Not sure what this is, but not particularly promising, either)
28. COST ESTIMATORS (Estimate the cost of what, exactly?)
29. THEOLOGY (Dear lord! I don't even know what I believe)
30. ENGINEERING - RELATED TECHNOLOGIES other (Look, I am not mechanical or mathmatical. Dude!)
31. CORRECTION OFFICERS (Uhm....no)
32. JEWELERS (I can see myself cutting diamonds with lazers, and wearing that cool eye peice monocle-like thing. The future is mine, bay-bee)
33. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!)
34. BIOCHEMISTRY AND BIOPHYSICS (doubtful)
35. GUARDS (Of what?)
36. ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY (Noooooooo!)
37. AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING (Seeing someone stick their hand up a cow's butt last year in my ag class has pretty much gotten rid of any appetite I may've had for ag. Not that I had any appetite for it beforehand....)
38. ENGINEERING RELATED TECHNOLOGIES (NO ENGINEERING, people!)
39. ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS EQUIPMENT REPAIR (no!)
40. Purchasing Agents and Managers (Purchasing and managing what?)

12 years of research down the drain.

No comments: