Saturday, December 01, 2001

Guess who had the weirdest dream ever last night?

Yep. It was me.

It started out that I was in this college drama class. And my teacher was Dave Matthews. On top of that, Dave Matthews was my uncle. Oh, and Dave Matthews was a real jerk to me in this dream. And I was really bad at acting, which that part is real. Anyhow, we were trying to do stand up comedy (why, in a drama class, I don't know) we each had several turns. Finally, I had a turn where I was totally unprepared and was actually eating when I got called to the stage. So I was trying to chew and swallow and begin and stuff, and this guy (he's actually this annoying kid from my high school) with a pen halfway up his nose is like, "You're disgusting! You're eating on the stage!"

And I managed to smoke him, going, "Dude. I'm eating, and you have a pen up your nose, and you think I'm the weird one?" And then he said something else, and I said another witty retort, and then the bell rang. So, I actually performed well that once. Then Dave Matthews announced a quiz at 8:00 p.m. on saturday.

Well, I went home, and my parents were away, so they had me stay with my uncle and aunt. (yep. Dave matthews) And he was supposed to drive me to the quiz. But he was a real jerk about it. And, my cousins were 1) this girl who had lived next door to me when I was little and 2) this girl who i knew in high school. And we slept really late, and Dave Matthews woke me up rudely. And then my cousins were making fun of me for not likeing hard rock, and i was trying to prove to them I did because I like Incubus and A Perfect Circle. (this is especially funny because the girl from high school LOVED N'Suck) And A Perfect Circle came on the radio and we listened to them for awhile. And then, there was something or other we wanted to go and look for, so we were doing that.

Then, the lady who is going to be my boss at the desk called me up on my cell phone (which I don't have one in real life). But, instead of her normal spanish accent, she had a german accent. And I all didn't believe it was my boss, because she was all german sounding. Then she put me on hold for a really long time, but it wasn't too bad because they were playing Incubus. Then she came back with like proof it was her or something, then wanted me to come over and do something. and I said I couldn't, because I was staying with my uncle and aunt, and I sure as heck knew Dave Matthews wouldn't drive me there. The End.

I have weird dreams. But they're amusing, at least.

No comments: