Monday, December 03, 2001

Dude! I'm sooooo excited! I've been linked to for the first time!

Second time, actually--the first time was by one of my dearest friends in the world. Buuuut, since she's one of my dearest friends in the world, I often consider it as a pity link. Or a reciprical(sp?) because I have her up there.

Anyhoo, my first non-pity referral is up at Maybe God is Always Angry, down at the left with his other links. I'm stoked! Especially since it is a pretty funny blog. You know what that means--I'm going to ride that dude's coat tails to success! Hell yea! Whoo!

Tee hee... and my best bug says she's going to ride on my coat tails after I've gained succes by riding on his coat tails.

After that, I don't know. Mebbe we can become rich media moguls. Damn straight! Hell Yea!

Wait....I'm not exactly sure what "mogul" means..... Whoo! :P

No comments: