Monday, December 17, 2001

Speaking of having a sad life: Yesterday, I woke up at about 12, and I ate "brunch" and showered/got dressed, and then I laid on my back listening to music for 3 1/2 hours until work, and then I complain about work being the boring part.

But it WAS. It's not like they're going to let me play You Make Me Feel Like a Whore there or anything. There's so nothing to do at work.

Except IM.....which, ironically, i can do for hours at home, but it seems like not many people are ever on when I'm at work. Kin was there the first night, but he was playing a game, and not really talking back. Talia was there last night, which was better. She even passed along some info on my pseudo-ex, which, while not encouraging info, was at least something to mull over. Ah well.

Oh, and when I came back from work, there were lots of people on, which was ironic. I actually was going to watch TV, but Kev wanted to do a roleplaying thing, so I grudgingly came back on. Basically, I was verbally molested by Kev and a half-wit the whole time. Not much RPing going on--when Talia got so many windows she wasn't talking to much, and when this other guy in the room left, I left. I didn't really want to be alone with them. Oh well.

No comments: