Monday, November 04, 2002

How People Find Angry White Girl

Google 17 for: pictures of gorilla genitalia

No, but I have a picture of a vaguely Billy Corgan-looking soccer hooligan, that's something, right?


Google: .wav 2 Legit 2 Quit

Oh yea. Hammer's coming back, bay-bee!


Alltheweb 3 for: "naked matt damon"

Maybe The Talented Mr. Ripley would've sucked less if there'd been more naked Matt Damon (or more naked Jude Law, rawr!).


AOL Search 3 for: angy spongebob pictures

Apparently Wesely Crusher can't spell any better than I can (and shares a similar obsession with Spongebob Squarepants and his Spongey Sea Songs) because Wilwheaton.net is the #1 and #2 hits. Anyway, I have a picture of a vaguely Billy Corgan-looking Soccer Hooligan. That's something, right?


Google: pictures of Rabbis that can be copied and pasted

Yea, I'm tired of those copyrighted rabbi pictures that they won't let me use. Anyway, I'll do my best to make my picture of a vaguely Billy Corgan-looking soccer hooligan copy and pastable.


Earthlink #1 for: angry dad

Actually, my dad's quite nice. I wonder if it's a Simpsons thing, they had the ep on last night where Bart makes a cartoon about Homer called Angry Dad.


Google #7 for: stickman murder spoilers

Not as funny, but definately as weird.


Google #1 for: goatees girl video

Aw, they came too late. I took "Girls With Goatees Gone Wild" off the site a month ago. Never fear, though. I AM working on a video about a vaguely Billy Corgan-looking soccer hooligan.

No comments: