Monday, November 04, 2002

Well, I was going to write this whole long post about how sick and tired I am of being sick (IBS) and tired (insomnia, society's forcing of me into a 24 hour circadian rhythm). It was going to be lame and whiney.

But yay, I went to the dreaded ACS class, and we got our tests back. I was the only one who got a perfect on the multiple choice section. WHOOO I OWN YOU ALL. Okay, I don't. I'm pretty sure I still don't know how the hell to use a constructor properly. Which just goes to show that again, I am much better at things on paper than actually doing them in the real world. But paper counts for an awful lot, I'm paying thousands of dollars and several years of my life to get a piece of paper, I might as well be able to play the system.

Anyway: I would've probably been torn limb from limb by my classmates if they learned that I hadn't even studied, 168 is a difficult course. Muahahaha.

But now, instead of feeling sick and tired, I feel WICKED AWESOME. And behind on my novel. D'oh.

No comments: